Squaredot is a creative b2b digital marketing agency on South William Street. We offer branding, content, strategy and creative services to ambitious b2b tech companies who want to stand out from the crowd. We believe emotions will play an increasing role in the coming years in the traditionally rational b2b sector. As such we are on the lookout for a talented art director to play their part and bring a consistent visual flair to everything we do, from concepts through to final designs.
About this role
We produce a wide variety of digital content formats from brand storytelling video series to campaign collateral assets like ebooks, guides, infographics, social media assets etc. We also design websites, event collateral, occasional print advertising and basically any and all types of marketing content. Whatever is right for the client. All of which needs a strong, imaginative, and on-brand, visual identity. This is where you’ll plug in. You’ll be hands on and design much of our ‘hero’ content, while overseeing the production of all other visual assets, working with a database of freelance designers.
Day to day duties
- You’ll take ownership of all visual assets.
- Work closely with our creative director on creative concepts and branding campaigns.
- Oversee a team of remote working freelance designers, animators and illustrators.
- Have an obsession with coming up with clever visuals.
- Be obsessed with the little details.
- Have great communication skills and be confident enough to pitch to clients.
- Be able to follow brand guidelines to a tee, while also pushing creative boundaries.
- Have 5+ years experience and an online portfolio that proves your talent.
- Be nice.
- Make us look good.
- Have proven expertise in all the usual creative suite packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc).
There is also the opportunity for remote working, so regardless of where you’re based, we are interested in hearing from you if you tick all the boxes above.
To apply for this job, just send an email to email@example.com with CV and cover letter.